November 05, 2012

This is more of an example of the art I'm doing now.  Brighter, more cheerful, more happy faces.  This is a mural in my apartment room since I had a long stretch of blank space and naturally I had to cover it up.  Yes, I live in the attic and it's the coolest room ever.

Close-up of the city.  I had grandiose plans of constructing a godzilla trying to tear down my city but unfortunately I didn't have the time/paper to do it.  I do have a Thor though, he says hello.

Moving along the mural, here's a hillside with kite and birds!

My favorite part of the mural, just because it's the most cheerful part.  Mr. Whale and his two fish buddies enjoying the blue waters and orange clouds.  

This entire project is supposed to be highly customizable, as each separate object can be modified or removed relatively easily.  I had plans to put a lot more personality into this.  The city was supposed to have street lights and a godzilla as I mentioned earlier, I was going to change the colors of the trees for fall in my hill landscape and put in Momma bear and a few baby bears, and the mountain was supposed to have a mountain climber or a goat or something.  But, life gets in the way of life, so this is all I got.